Friday, September 13, 2013

Thanks Grammie!!

A while ago, Jamie told me about some cute princess shirts she saw on Pinterest; she thought they might be a great option for Big Sister to wear at Disney (regular princess dresses are cute, but are also kind of hot and stuffy, and when Big Sister gets hot and stuffy she turns into one cranky girl!).  I looked them up and loved them right away.  There was only 1 small problem.  I can't sew; I don't even own a sewing machine!  So, I talked to John's mom about making them, and she gladly agreed to make them(anything for Big Sister!).  All of the shirts turned out so cute!!  She made Cinderella, Tinkerbell and Snow White inspired shirts, and also cut down a cute little shirt I found at a local thrift shop that reminded me of Belle's ball gown (it was a few sizes too big).   Also, for the Fairy Tale Ball that was held earlier this year at our local library, Grammie made Big Sister a Snow White gown and cape which she wore to her Princess breakfast.  Thanks Grammie!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment