Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hollywood Studios

We finally ventured over to Hollywood Studios, and we had such a fun day!  We started off by riding Star Tours, the Star Wars ride.  We weren't sure if Big Sister would like it or not, but she thought it was great!!  She couldn't wait to take me on it as soon as she and John came out the exit.

She's played a little game with me, telling me how slow and/or not scary a particular ride is (after she's already ridden it with John, right before we go on using the Baby Swap pass), even though we both know the ride is fast and/or scary. Once we're on the ride, I pretend to be scared and she thinks she's pulled a big prank on me!  She's done the same thing over and over again, and it's been so fun to see her mischievous little face each time!  I love my funny girl!!

While we were riding Star Tours, John and Little Bud went to grab a FastPass for the Toy Story ride.  It was about 9:30 and the FastPasses were already at 4:00!  As far as I can tell, that seems to be the most popular ride in all of the parks.  

We met back up at the Little Mermaid show, which both kids enjoyed!  Little Bud isn't a fan of shows, but he seems to like the Little Mermaid (he was super bashful when she came to our table at the princess breakfast and lunch).  Then, in a great display of parental love, John and I tag teamed lines for meeting Jake and Sophia, so that the Littles could meet both characters in a more reasonable amount of time :)

We finished just in time to catch the next Disney Junior Live show (John actually went to stand in line for us while we met Sophia; he's such a great Daddy!!).

John took Big Sister to the Indiana Jones show, while Little Bud enjoyed a nap in his stroller.  While they were in the show, I realized I didn't have my bag with me.  Instead of panicking, I assumed that John had taken it to the show with them.  When they came out of the show and didn't have the bag, I panicked!  It had my phone and camera in it (along with all of our pictures from this trip!).  Thankfully there are still good people in the world, and someone turned the bag into guest services!  I wish I could thank whoever found it, I'm so grateful to them!!

After our successful trip to guest services, we quickly went to see Beauty and the Beast (we made it with only a few minutes to spare!).  It was such a nice show, kind of a shortened musical of the story.  John and Big Sister rode Star Tours one last time before it was time to use our FastPass for Toy Story Mania.  It was a fun, 3D game ride, but the current wait time was 90 minutes!  I can't imagine waiting that long to ride.  We were happy to have our FastPass!

Big Sister likes to sit by herself on the bus!  We actually had the whole bus to ourselves this morning.

Star Tour

She was proud of her Doc McStuffins headband :)

Jake!

Sophia!

Excited about Disney Junior Live!

Helping Jake by scaring Captain Hook

Catching her treasure!


Back Stage Tour

Little Bud was excited about Beauty and the Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment