Sunday, December 8, 2013

Portrait Innovations

I started taking Big Sister for annual Christmas pictures at Portrait Innovations when she was a baby.  Every year we've had a good experience, their prices are reasonable, and the pictures are ready within minutes, so it's an all around good deal!  In hindsight, I'm so glad that I've had Big Sister's pictures taken each year around the same time; it's fun to see how much she's grown and changed from Christmas to Christmas.  Little Bud is in on the tradition too, and we also have some pictures taken of the two of them together.

This year, Little Bud was a handful!  He was NOT interested in having his picture taken.  AT ALL!  He kept running away or screaming or both.  It felt like we were in some kind of photography nightmare! Somehow there were a few pictures that turned out well (the photographer earned her paycheck - it was a crazy session, plus she put all of her cropping and editing skills to good use!).  I'm hoping that Little Bud is MUCH more cooperative next year!

Thanks to Grammie for making Big Sister's Christmas dress, and thanks to Papa and Grams for their cute little winter outfits :)










I think this is my favorite of Little Bud

He wasn't so sure about the Santa hand, and he was kinda miffed that 
the cookies were not real!


I think this is my favorite of Big Sister



She looks so grown up!!



This was the last picture the photographer took. 
He was officially DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment