Saturday, July 30, 2016

4 Corners

Today we made the short drive from Durango to Mesa Verde.  Once we were settled into our new campsite, we decided to head southwest to Four Corners National Monument.  My parents took us when we were growing up, and I always thought it was so cool to be able to stand in 4 states at once!  A while back they realized that their location was off a bit, so they had to move the spot (so I guess I never actually stood in 4 states at one time when I was a kid!).  When we made it back to the campground the kids went swimming while I washed our clothes (hallelujah for being able to wash 3 loads of laundry at once in the campground laundry mat!).  Then we headed back to the campsite, and Big Sister and Little Bud painted with their craft kit (thanks Papa and Grams!), while we made dinner. 

I think we were all happy to have a slower paced day!

 
We're each in a different state!

 
She's in 4 states at once!!

 
Happy little crafters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment