Monday, November 18, 2013

Benton

Last week after Big Sister and I finished up our day at CC, we all headed up to Benton for the week.  John and my dad worked up in the Tennessee offices this week, so my mom, the littles and I decided to tag along.  While they were working on Thursday, my mom, the littles and I drove down to Ikea to pick up a few things for the kids rooms (we're redoing their rooms for Christmas).  Friday night John and I took the kids to meet up with my cousin and her boys at a fun indoor play place in Cleveland.  Saturday morning we went for a hike to Benton Falls before heading home.  There was lots of playing, crafting and a bit of school work going on in between all of the other activities : )

Silly boy wanted to wear his sister's apron and sombrero!

Big Sister (who often refuses to smile nicely for a photo!) and her cousin

     
Little Bud is always on the move...



Hiking with these two can be a bit of a challenge

Benton Falls



driving back down the mountain after the hike

No comments:

Post a Comment