Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Children's Hands on Museum

Yesterday morning we made a last minute decision to ride along with John for his work day in Tuscaloosa. I've been wanting to take Big Sister to the Children's Hands on Museum that's just down the road from the office for a while, and yesterday seemed to be a good time to go. I went to CHOM several times as a kid, and over the years I've taken my younger siblings, little friends and my nephew, and I thought it was time for Big Sister to experience the fun! She had a great time, and I was pleased to see that while the museum has been updated a bit over the years, they still have the same exhibits I enjoyed as a kid. If you're ever in Tuscaloosa, check it out! It's a fun way to spend a day!




Nurse Big Sister filling up the baby bottles with juice



Driving the barge up the river to the "River House"

Teaching a "class" like her Aunt Jamie

working in the farmer's market

trying to catch flying ping pong balls

playing dress up in "Grandma's Attic"



Tea time!

Trying to gain access to the space ship



We landed safely on the moon!


No comments:

Post a Comment